The California Pork Producers Association is the catalyst for California pork industry stakeholders to collectively and collaboratively build a socially responsible, sustainable, and economically viable pork industry through information, promotion, and education.
To achieve its mission, California Pork Producers Association will –
- Build consumer trust for California pork producers by promoting and committing to socially responsible and sustainable on-farm management practices.
- Invest in education and research programs for its member stakeholders to enhance sustainability of pork production for the benefit of producers and consumers.
- Provide opportunities for industry stakeholders to enhance marketing opportunities for its members, promote consumer demand for pork, and the California pork industry.
- Engage with allied industry stakeholders to create a collective voice to address the emerging challenges facing animal agriculture.
- Invest in youth educational and leadership programs to cultivate tomorrow’s California pork industry leaders.