The California Pork Producers Association serves the needs of its membership to collectively and collaboratively build a socially responsible, sustainable, and economically viable California pork industry through information, promotion, and education.
For this reason, California pork producers are encouraged to join California Pork Producers Association today!
Why You Should Join:
- Access to producer resources on a wide variety of topics such as swine health and pork safety
- Educational workshops and producer outreach opportunities.
- Leadership opportunities at the State and National levels.
- Work alongside fellow industry leaders in achieving the Association’s mission.
- Political and Marketing representation on the State and National level.
- Subscription to the California Pork Report.
- Involvement in the Pork Quality Assurance (PQA) Certification and WeCare Programs.
- Opportunity to consign breeding animals in Open Breeding Swine Sale at the California State Fair.
Junior Members have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- Junior Director Program
- Association Pork Spectacular Swine Show & Events
- Association breeding swine sales
- Youth Pork Quality Assurance (Youth PQA) Certification
To join, please contact the CPPA office at (916)447-8950 or email@example.com.